Evergreen StockBucket is an intelligently weighted basket of 11 stocks that reflects an Evergreen theme, consisting of companies that never get outdated and are considered the market leaders of the Indian Stock Market. It will help you meet your long-term investment goals, and ensure that neither will your investment ship sink nor will the investment flight soar to scary heights.
- Scheme: Evergreen StockBucket
- Subscription charges: Rs. 500/-
- Managed By: Elite Wealth Research
- Volatility: Medium volatility
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 1,24,000/-
The Indian economy, with the support of its solid alliances and strong democracy, has emerged as the quickest expanding economy in the world and is predicted to rank among the top three economic powers internationally over the next 10 to 15 years. According to the GDP preliminary estimates announced on May 31, 2022, the Indian economy has fully returned to the pre-pandemic real GDP level of 2019–20. The real GDP growth rate for FY 2021–22 was 1.5% higher than the real GDP growth rate for FY 2019–20 at 8.7%. The numbers provided are related to better growth momentum, which suggests more economic demand. The increase in domestic investments is the main factor fuelling India’s economic narrative.
- The share of retail investors reached an all-time high of 7.42% as of March 31, 2022, in companies listed on NSE, up from 7.33% as of December 31, 2021.
- GDP of India is expected to grow in real terms by 8-8.5% in 2022-23.
- Bank credit increased at a CAGR of 0.29%, during FY16-FY21. Total credit extended surged to US$ 1,487.60 billion, as of FY21. According to India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra), credit growth is expected to hit 10% in 2022-23 which will be double-digit growth in eight years. As of October 21, 2022 bank credit stood at Rs. 128.89 lakh crore.
- In 2021, the Indian passenger car market was valued at US$ 32.70 billion, and by 2027, it is expected to reach a value of US$ 54.84 billion, while registering a CAGR of over 9% in the period between 2022-27. By 2023, the GOI expects the automobile sector to attract US$ 8-10 billion in local and foreign investments
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan or Self-reliant India is a mission to promote Indian goods in the global supply chain markets and help the country achieve self-reliance. With the help of the FY22 budget, the government determines to improve the adequacy of the infrastructure, healthcare, etc. sectors.
- Digital India is an initiative to improve online infrastructure and increase internet accessibility among citizens of India and is expected to boost the digital economy of India to US$ 1 trillion by 2025, up from US$ 200 billion in 2018.
- China Plus One is a business strategy to avoid investing only in China and diversify the business into other countries like India.
Economic activity in India is holding up better than expected despite persistent geopolitical worries, high costs for crude oil and a few other commodities, and rising interest rates in the US and India. The efficient execution of PLI initiatives, the expansion of renewable energy sources while diversifying import dependency on crude oil, and the support of the banking sector are expected to propel India’s economic growth.
- • Defining the universe: All publicly traded companies on the National Stock Exchange of India are included in the universe.
- • Research:The Elite Wealth Research team does in-depth research, along with internal presentations, and decides the criteria to be used for constituent screening.
- • Historical back-testing: Evergreen StockBucket by the Elite Wealth Research Team is checked for historical outperformance to ensure that only consistently outperforming strategies are selected.
- • Stock Screening: The stock screening is done through the B.I.G.P.I.C. stock selection process which is as follows:
- Broader Markets: No stock decision is taken without domestic and Global economic considerations
- Industry Analysis: The focus is to follow a top-down approach to pick the Leaders from the outperforming Industries.
- Growth Trajectory: Elite’s radar stretches to only those companies that have a Shown quarterly growth (y-o-y) as well exponential Annual Growth in EPS.
- Promoter and Management: Study of the Promoters and the Board of Directors.
- Institutional Backing: More weightage is given to sectors targeted by MFs, AMCs, Banks etc.
- Charts and Technicals: Entry into positions will be well timed and technical indicators will be used to support our investment theory
- Weighting: The list of selected stocks is weighted such that the risk contribution of each stock in the StockBucket is equal. By focusing on risk instead of market cap or value, this weighting scheme provides better diversification and protection against market volatility
- strong>Rebalance: This StockBucket is rebalanced as and when required.
At a Glance:
This Portfolio never gets outdated, market leaders still have headroom to grow
- Stocks: 11
- Rebalance Frequency: As per the requirement
Login to see stocks/ETFs for this Stockbucket