Tech StockBucket is an intelligently weighted basket of 7 stocks that reflects a Technology theme, consisting of the companies representing the new age DNA of India, which captures the digital transformation in the world, and are the growth catalysts of the Indian economy.
India is now prepared to enter the next phase of growth in its IT revolution. India is one of the countries with the quickest pace of digital adoption, this StockBucket will help you sail with the wind and achieve your investment goals. Be part of the Techverse by investing in stocks that have beaten the fall of the IT sector and have emerged as the gainers of the Indian IT sector.
- Scheme: Tech StockBucket
- Subscription charges: Rs. 499/-
- Managed By: Elite Wealth Research
- Volatility: Med. Volatility
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 56000/-
For the Indian economy, the IT & BPM sector has become one of the most significant growth catalysts, contributing substantially to the country’s GDP and public welfare. The IT industry accounted for 7.4% of India’s GDP in FY22 and is further expected to contribute 10% to India’s GDP by 2025.
- The Indian IT and business services market is estimated to reach at US$ 19.93 billion by 2025.
- According to Nasscom (“National Association of Software and Service Companies”), the Indian IT industry’s revenue touched US$ 227 billion in FY22, which projects a 15.5% YoY growth.
- According to Gartner estimates, IT spending in India was estimated to be US$ 81.89 billion in 2021 and is expected to further increase to US$ 101.8 billion in 2022.
- In the Union Budget 2022-23, the allocation for the IT and telecom sector by the government of India stood at Rs. 88,567.57 crores (US$ 11.58 billion).
- The computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative FDI (“foreign direct investment”) inflows worth US$ 85.51 billion between the periods of April 2000-March 2022.
- The IT industry in India has added 4.45 lakh new employees in FY22, bringing the total employment to 50 lakh employees in the sector.
- Defining the universe: All publicly traded companies on the National Stock Exchange of India are included in the universe.
- Research:The Elite Wealth Research team does in-depth research, along with internal presentations, and decides the criteria to be used for constituent screening.
- Historical back-testing:Tech StockBucket by the Elite Wealth Research Team is checked for historical outperformance to ensure that only consistently outperforming strategies are selected.
- Stock Screening: The stock screening is done through the B.I.G.P.I.C. stock selection process which is as follows:
- Broader Markets: No stock decision is taken without domestic and Global economic considerations
- Industry Analysis: The focus is to follow a top-down approach to pick the Leaders from the outperforming Industries.
- Growth Trajectory: Elite’s radar stretches to only those companies that have a Shown quarterly growth (y-o-y) as well exponential Annual Growth in EPS.
- Promoter and Management: Study of the Promoters and the Board of Directors.
- Institutional Backing: More weightage is given to sectors targeted by MFs, AMCs, Banks etc.
- Charts and Technicals: Entry into positions will be well timed and technical indicators will be used to support our investment theory
- Weighting: The list of selected stocks is weighted such that the risk contribution of each stock in the StockBucket is equal. By focusing on risk instead of market cap or value, this weighting scheme provides better diversification and protection against market volatility
- Rebalance: This StockBucket is rebalanced as and when required.
At a Glance:
This portfolio represents the new age DNA of India, which captures the digital transformation in the world.
- Rebalance Frequency: As per the requirement
Login to see stocks/ETFs for this Stockbucket